Posted to rec.food.cooking
hahabogus hahabogus is offline

Default Bare minimum pantry necessities?

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> I was just going over all this in my mind, and I was wondering what
> you all think of as your essential pantry: those ingredients that you
> use a lot and want to always have on hand. I am not thinking of
> exhaustive lists...in some cases less is more. I find myself coming
> around to this more and more.
>
> Christine

add
rice, potatoes, pasta, hot sauce, mustard flour, eggs, milk, cheese,
garlic, bread crumbs, bacon, ap flour, stock, sherry, herbs of choice,
dried mushrooms...with fresh veggies and fresh meat many things are
possible.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore