Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Burgers and Meatballs with Breadcrumbs

On Aug 14, 3:46*pm, Nancy2 > wrote:
> > Lynn in Fargo
> > Disclaimer: Known to have used those frozen Armour meatballs in the
> > bag.- Hide quoted text -

> Hey, I've used those too, and they are really good. *My kids figured
> out I "cheated" using them in spaghetti sauce one time, but only
> because my meatballs aren't round, they're square, and usually bigger.
>
> Still, as a quick-fix, those frozen ones are good.
>
> N.

I like them because I'm cooking for one and I can do maybe three or
four because they're IQF and re-sealable.

Lynn in Fargo
If your balls are square does that make them "meat blocks?"
Enquiring minds want to know ;-)