Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default The Colonoscopy Diet

In article >,
Janet > wrote:

> The UK's NHS also has a nationwide bowel cancer screening program
> (available every two years to anyone in the target group)It's a very easy
> sample procedure, done at home with a kit provided then posted for lab
> testing. Good reassurance between colonoscopies :-)
> Don't know if it's available in the USA.
>
> http://www.cancerscreening.nhs.uk/bowel/faqs.html

My HMO here in the US mails me a kit every year. It takes about five
minutes, mostly writing down the date and time, and then I mail it back
in. After a few days I get an Email saying I passed. It shows up on my
web page of lab results, but it's simply a pass/fail test.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA