M.afaqanjum<s> M.afaqanjum<s> is offline
Experienced Member

Dulcolax pills and quite a bit of
Miralax dissolved in Gatorade. It wasn't all that much fun,
and oh, full of surprises, too.They found nothing wrong, no
polyps, no nothing. After the test I was just groggy from being asleep. The
only pain afterwords was the co pays for the procedure. I went in for a
celiac biopsy test and they found nothing wrong.I felt no ill effects the day after for either
one of my 2 procedures and stopped on the way home afterwards for large
breakfasts both times. The anesthesia was quite mild and I felt no pain. I
was conscious both times and actually found it quite interesting to watch my
intestines being probed on my own monitor. The drugs administered were quite
pleasant. The only gas problems were expelling some of the gas they
introduced into me to inflate my abdomen to help with the procedure but I
did what was suggested and let her rip with no significant unpleasant side
effects.
MP4 Player