Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cutting butter into biscuits using microwave.

On 4/16/2011 2:58 PM, Jerry Avins wrote:
> On Apr 16, 3:46 pm, Janet > wrote:
>> On 4/16/2011 1:48 PM, sf wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:29:58 -0500, Janet Wilder

>>> Have you ever made pie crust in the food processor? I freeze or at
>>> least partially freeze the butter first anyway. Same with biscuits,
>>> use the FP to cut in the butter and they turn out fantastic.

>> Do you have a recipe for this method? I haven't had a full-sized FP for
>> a while and someone just gave me one.
>>
>> --
>> Janet Wilder
>> Way-the-heck-south Texas
>> Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

> I've been meaning to try http://www.food.com/recipe/southern-...biscuits-26110
>
> Jerry
> --
> Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.

Thanks, Jerry.

Sounds like that method would work with just about any kind of biscuits..

BTW, (I think I might have asked this before) Do you or did you live in
Kendall Park, NJ? I used to have a neighbor named Jerry Avins, whom, I
believe was an engineer, too.