Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Charities

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> I will never have to buy address labels again!! I receive them from
> charities I've never had any dealings with. It doesn't make me want to
> give them money. Seems they're spending it rather foolishly.

I used to get a lot of those and greeting cards too. But they pretty much
quit sending them. The last batch of labels I got say Ms. on them. I don't
think too many people go by Ms. these days but I could be wrong. I don't
care. I'll still use them but daughter dislikes that label. I did just
order some though. Needed some with daughter's name on them and with all of
our names on them. The ones that I have that have all of our names on them
lost their sticky. I don't know why but a lot of them do that with time.
And they're not that old. Maybe a couple of years.