Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kalmia Kalmia is offline

Default Charities

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:59:19 AM UTC-5, James Silverton wrote:
> I have an ink stamp; they don't cost much, last for a long time and
>
> don't have me looking for those tacky stickers.

I can write an abbreviated return address in less time than I can find and wield an ink stamp.

e.g.

123 main
02567

This would get it back to me at 123 Main St., Anytown, ST 02567. And really, how many times does stuff need to come back to you? Maybe we worry too much about return addresses. Live dangerously and leave that corner blank if you're mailing something of little or no consequence.