Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_6_] Nancy Young[_6_] is offline

Default Sig. Stamps (WAS: Charities)

On 2/22/2013 11:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/22/2013 11:04 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:30:43 -0500, jmcquown >
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> And yes, you can use a signature stamp on personal checks, not that I
>>> write many checks these days.
>>>

>> If they ever come up with a signature stamp that can be used on those
>> credit card machines at the grocery store, I'll be happy.
>>

> Gawd I hate those machines where you have to sign your name on the screen.

Makes me laugh, you look like you have some traumatic nerve issues.
Bad enough you're signing at a weird angle, the thing makes your
writing look really jiggly.

And it isn't as if they have any idea if I'm the owner of the card
anyway, they almost never even look at it.

nancy