Posted to rec.food.cooking
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Sig. Stamps (WAS: Charities)

On 2/22/2013 1:56 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> "S Viemeister" > wrote
>> On 2/22/2013 1:09 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>> "S Viemeister" > wrote
>>> That isn't used in US?

>> Not really, no.

> Good heavens! As you are well aware, we've had them for years!!

Indeed. Which is why I'm very glad that I have a RBoS account, as well
as my US cards!
US Visa and MasterCard were supposed to have chip&pin by April of this
year, but very few have been issued as yet - mostly cards with hefty
fees, or corporate ones. This article claims that perhaps they'll be
available by sometime in 2015...

<http://www.ricksteves.com/tms/article.cfm?id=243&extras=false>