Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default USDA to let Hawaii ship avocados to mainland US

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:31:23 -0400, Nancy Young
> wrote:

> When we bought this place, our bedroom was pumpkin orange. Off
> a pumpkin, it's not a great color, and yes, all the woodwork was
> the same color. The view out the window framed in this unappealing
> orange.

You too? God it was awful! My bedroom was papered in a very
expensive grass cloth with an orange backing and all the woodwork was
painted an orange to match that backing. I got rid of it ASAP.
Unfortunately, my kitchen didn't change as quickly. It had pink &
white tiles, with pink/lime green flowered walls and stripes on the
ceiling in matching colors. The walls and ceiling were painted
eventually, but I lived with those tiles for way too many years. TG
pink was just the trim.