Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dining Minimum - Charities? Got the Scoop

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:
>On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:15:40 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 12/11/2013 11:55 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Or do you think
>>> Jill might pull an Elaine Benes on the pasta primavera? ;-)
>>>

>> Sorry, too lazy to care who Elaine Benes is. I'm obviously not planning
>> to do whatever she did to be banned from a restaurant kitchen.

>That must have been one hell of a deep cave you lived in if you don't
>know who Elaine Benes is. Perhaps you're just not used to seeing it
>spelled out (I had to look it up myself).

Not everyone has seen Seinfeld. I haven't.

Obviously I've heard of it, and knew it had a character named Elaine.
At least, I could correctly answer the question, "Did 'Seinfeld' have
a character named Elaine?" even if my answer to "Name the characters
on 'Seinfeld'" would be "Um... Seinfeld?"

Cindy Hamilton