Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Dining Minimum - Charities? Got the Scoop

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:52:10 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 12/12/2013 8:44 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> >> That must have been one hell of a deep cave you lived in if you don't
> >> know who Elaine Benes is. Perhaps you're just not used to seeing it
> >> spelled out (I had to look it up myself).
> >>
> >> -sw

> > I also had no idea who Elaine Benes is until I looked her up. I knew
> > about Elaine from Seinfeld but never knew her last name.
> >
> > G.
> >

> Oh, is *that* who he meant?! Must have been the Soup Nazi episode.

I had to look it up too and it was some episode where she was banned
from a restaurant because she had a fight with the delivery guy. I
have no clue how her fighting with the delivery guy applies to your
situation.