Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dining Minimum - Charities? Got the Scoop

"Jacopo Peterman" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:45:14 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:53:32 GMT, (Cindy Hamilton)
>> wrote:

>>> Not everyone has seen Seinfeld. I haven't.
>>>
>>> Obviously I've heard of it, and knew it had a character named Elaine.
>>> At least, I could correctly answer the question, "Did 'Seinfeld' have
>>> a character named Elaine?" even if my answer to "Name the characters
>>> on 'Seinfeld'" would be "Um... Seinfeld?"

>> Now you know what he does when he's not trolling 95 different usenet
>> groups.

> Aww, are you ladies feeling left out because you haven't seen one of
> the top 3 television series of all time?
>
> BTW Barbie, the 95-group troller is your boyfriend Casa Boner. This
> just adds more credibility to the theory that YOU are the projecting
> Casa Boner. You've already proved your psychoness under your own nym
> that it only stands to reason you'd invent another nym to air the rest
> of that pent-up loonyness. A Genuine psycho sock puppet.

I rarely watch Prime Time TV, partly because I am often not home at that
time and partly due to no interest. The few Seinfeld episodes that I did
see were at my MIL's house and re-runs. She loved the show. I had no
problems with it. Just wouldn't make it a priority. I think I saw the
episode where they visited Jerry's parents and Elaine had to sleep on the
pullout couch with the bar that hurt her back. That one struck home because
every time we had overnight guests, that was me. My mom would never believe
me about the bar.