Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_11_] Ophelia[_11_] is offline

Default Dining Minimum - Charities? Got the Scoop

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> I just know that he said that nothing happened to them and they were there
> for a while. Not sure the exact time frame but at least a few weeks.
> That would not happen here and legal action would be taken right away.

Yes, people did squat in England and did get away with it because they had
'squatters rights' and the owner had to go through the courts to regain his
property and then when he did get it back ... well, I bet that wasn't cheap
to put right all the damage.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8793087.html

I think the law in England has been active for about one year only.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/