Posted to rec.food.cooking
Acme Bully Control Acme Bully Control is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

"jmcquown" wrote in message

>On 7/4/2015 2:49 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I also know that the ketchup bottle doesn't take up a lot of
>> fridge
>> space but I just hate having two of the same thing open and
>> I'd like to
>> use one up. Both are almost all the way full too! Grrr....

>Unless they happen to be two completely different types of
>ketchup, pour the contents of one bottle into the other.

>Jill

Why do you talk to that dumbass troll?

"Troll Disposal Service" wrote ...

>Aioe.org NNTP Server

Note that this is my new server, aioe. org. All other posts are
forgeries. Posts from Troll Disposal Service and Acme Bully
Control on any other server are illegal forgeries and frauds.
Please report them promptly.