Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan-TGWWW Bryan-TGWWW is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 10:56:04 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 2:57 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> >> Sombrero Fallout was better.

> > That had its moments, but was certainly not up there with Willard and His
> > Trophies, Dreaming of Babylon, and especially not So the Wind Won't Blow
> > It All Away, which was pure genius.
> >
> > --Bryan
> >

> I still like Revenge of the Lawn.

So, we have something in common. I assume that you are referring to the
short story more than the book. I will soon be submitting *Winter's Present*
to the Brautigan Library. After all, *Dreaming of Babylon* is a book that
Ian loves, and Winter's father, Richard does as well.

Winter: She remembered words she'd read in a book she'd found lying around, but didn't say them, "Don't **** up."

and

Ian: He thought about every step they'd be taking, every crunch of the former year's leaves and mused, "I'm falling into dreaming of Babylon, and there's work to be done."

--Bryan