Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>dsi1 wrote:
>
>>My understanding is that people on the mainland don't typically hug people
>>that are non-family members. I did not know this. Things sure are different
>>on the mainland! I typically will hug my clients although my understanding is
>>that's considered unprofessional behavior over there. That's a pity!

>In New England you'd probably send a few clients into respiratory
>distress with that. It'd be fun to watch.

I'm not into public hugging at all, I don't hug strangers and I don't
like hugging family members either, and I definitely don't hug any
males... I feel uncomfortable hugging most females too because I
always consider hugging a very intimate sexual expression... I don't
feel uncomforatable shaking a female's hand but pressing her boobs and
loins up against me takes me to a whole nother place, for me that's
not a greeting, that's a proposition. I consider strangers hugging in
a public setting more than rude, I consider that a psychological
assault. I've tended to avoid affairs where there's dancing,
especially if there's also drinking, unless I have a date. A lot of
women love to dance and their husbands don't but I'm a pretty good
dancer... without going into details lets just say when a lot of women
have a drink too many and it's their kind of music things have gotten
more intimate than is proper in public. I don't see anything neutral
about hugging... you want to say hello shake hands, hugging is too
affectionate, way over the line.