Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

"S Viemeister" > wrote in message
> On 7/10/2015 3:32 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>> I've never visited Whitby - perhaps I should consider doing so.

>> You really should! If you do go, get your fish and chips at a little
>> cafe opposite the Co-op and car park. I expect the others are as good
>> but that for me is the best
>>

> (makes note for future reference)

Let me know if you get there Nice to walk over the bridge into the old
town too

I usually make my own when I am at home, because I was finding from fish
shops, the batter wasn't cooked properly and there was a thin line of raw
batter on the inside next to the fish ... ( yeuch!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/