Posted to rec.food.cooking
Acme Bully Control Acme Bully Control is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On 7/11/2015 5:00 AM, wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:01:31 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:

>>> What is your recipe for "mushy peas?" My daughter loved my mom's
>>> "mushy peas" but they were just canned peas cooked to death. Is
>>> your version different?

Never mind the flip-flopping on his stance on immigration or whether
he's hoping his family and their supporters will be doing their part to
give Americans a big heaping helping of revisionist history when it
comes to his brother's time in office, as Ring of Fire's Mike Papantonio
and guest Sam Seder reminded their listeners this week, there is a whole
host of other issues that the public should know about if Jeb Bush does
actually throw his hat into the ring and runs for president in 2016.

As Pap noted, it's time to stop this campaign before it starts, because
we sure as hell can't count on our "mainstream media" to do their part
and tell their viewers that Jeb Bush has every bit as much baggage as
his brother.

It seems Florida's current Gov. Rick Scott isn't the only one with
problems involving Medicare fraud: Jeb Bush Lobbied On Behalf Of
Infamous Medicare Swindler, Says Former HHS Secretary.

He was right there with the rest of the PNAC neocons who brought us the
invasion of Iraq.