Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 02:21:11 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

> I think it's grand but I can't say if people on the mainland are that much into it. I'm guessing that they probably wouldn't be eating it for breakfast. I did, however, place two fried eggs on the top.

Fried rice is fine and people on the mainland eat it. I used to make
it more often than I do now and breakfast sounds like as good a meal
as any to eat it. The part of your breakfast that didn't appeal to me
was the kimchi, but I didn't feel compelled to post a reply just to
say tell you the part I don't like about what was an enjoyable meal
for you.

--

sf