Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On 2015-07-13 3:00 PM, wrote:

> I hate canned soup, any canned soup. I make home-made soup even
> though there is only me and then freeze it in single portions.
> Quickest lunch going.

As I said in another post, after being raised on canned soup I just
wasn't a fan of soup. My mother was a really good cook at most things,
but soup was not one of them. Later in in life I discovered restaurant
made soup and I was much more impressed with it. I later learned to
make soup and the soup I make is pretty good. It is almost enough to
make me overcome the slight aversion.