Posted to rec.food.cooking
Acme Bully Control Acme Bully Control is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On 7/14/2015 7:26 AM, Michelle wrote:
> On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 2:02:00 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>> On 7/13/2015 1:00 PM, wrote:
>>
>>> I hate canned soup, any canned soup.

>> Vulgur insults snipped.

> For someone who thinks s/he can point out misogyny in others, you
> do have a tendency to insult women using sexual terms. Why is that?

Simple, one deploys the precise antidote to the precise target as needed.

Some of these "women" behave and bully like brutal butchers, hence their
retribution is meted out in terms that they find equally as diminishing
as the behavior they lather on others.

Surely you can determine who the bad actors are, eh?