Posted to rec.food.cooking
Roy[_2_] Roy[_2_] is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:
>
> > On 7/14/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> > > On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control

> > > In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
> > > Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

> > I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
> > criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
> > brother syndrome writ large nationally.
> >
> > Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
> > national tastes?

> No.
>

> > Um...no.
> >
> > Yet what do we get?
> >
> > Mmm hmmm.
> >

> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> don't represent their country.

Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
this.

=====