Posted to rec.food.cooking
Acme Bully Control Acme Bully Control is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On 7/15/2015 12:24 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:
>
>> On 7/14/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
>>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control

>>> In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
>>> Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

>> I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
>> criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
>> brother syndrome writ large nationally.
>>
>> Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
>> national tastes?

> No.

Precisely.

>> Um...no.
>>
>> Yet what do we get?
>>
>> Mmm hmmm.
>>

> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> don't represent their country.

Possibly so, and yet the trend for residents of those countries to act
out here is firmly established, as opposed to how we relate to them.

Ergo where there's smoke there's fire.

That said, is my observation a broad brush?

Numerically perhaps so, but it is what it is.