Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan-TGWWW Bryan-TGWWW is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 5:18:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:08:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:

> >> **** OFF BIOTCH!

> >Anyone over the age of 14 who writes "BIOTCH" should be embarrassed to be human.
> >
> >--Bryan

> You should edit correctly, the only part posted by me was ...And the
> translation is ? However you carefully made it not look that way.
> Idiot.

The attributions at the top made it clear who posted the word, BIOTCH.
Before you call me "idiot" again, you should look into how the little
"greater than symbols" in the whole "[so and so] wrote" lines at the top
of posts work. See how there is one less > symbol in the "... wrote"
than in the quoted sentences?

Anyway, why would I "carefully" try to misquote you? I might be mean
and vicious at times, but I'm never a liar nor a sneak.

--Bryan