Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 7:28:19 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> > On 7/16/2015 6:19 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > > I might be mean
> > > and vicious at times, but I'm never a liar nor a sneak.

> > BULLSHIT!

> Even almost all of my enemies here would agree with me about that.
> The ones that wouldn't would not be being truthful.

He speaks the truth. He can be overly opinionated and totally
obnoxious, but he speaks what's on his mind and never fogs or
nymshifts without notice and when he does, he sticks with it... so
that's not the bad form of nymshifing. Spin & Marty are the star
players in that category.

--

sf