Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan-TGWWW Bryan-TGWWW is offline

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:23:33 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/16/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > > wrote:

> >> Even almost all of my enemies here would agree with me about that.
> >> The ones that wouldn't would not be being truthful.
> >>

> > He speaks the truth. He can be overly opinionated and totally
> > obnoxious, but he speaks what's on his mind and never fogs or
> > nymshifts without notice and when he does, he sticks with it... so
> > that's not the bad form of nymshifing. Spin & Marty are the star
> > players in that category.

Who coined the moniker, "Spin," for Wertz?

> He has lied, and lied deeply and richly - primarily political lies.

I'm sure that Barbara thinks that you are far more off base about politics
than I am. Politically, I am very similar to Kuthe and Marty, neither of
whom I am on decent terms with otherwise, whereas Gary and I get along
fairly well (our ribbing never gets really hostile), and he is a total
Republican.

You say that I lie about politics, when what is really the case is that I
start with far different *a priori* assumptions than you. That is not the
same as lying. Lying is when a person states something that he/she does not him/herself believe to be true. I very seldom lie, and pretty much never do
here.

> Your former observation on nym shifting is however true.

I make it very obvious when I change my posting name, and always sign my
posts, "--Bryan"

--Bryan