Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Pan size for spatchcock turkey

Bruce wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 12:24:03 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Bruce wrote:
> >> Oh, you must have that party coming up where you celebrate the new
> >> country by killing its native bird.

> >Killing a turkey is bad. Killing a fish is fine. Right?

> Not killing fish either is even better. I may become a vegetarian. Or
> a vegan, so y'all will hate me even more because I'm morally superior

Bruce, if you go vegetarian or vegan so as not to kill any
animals, I will respect your beliefs and say no more.
That's a noble cause. My only problem with you is your
constantly preaching about only certain animals but not all.
That just labels you as a hypocrite, imo.

> But why do we always go in circles? Do you want to
> discuss the feral dogs again, by any chance?

Only if you care to. I dropped it.
You know my opinion. If you kill it, eat it.
Don't ever kill a living creature just because it annoys you.