Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Pan size for spatchcock turkey

Dave Smith wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > You know my opinion. If you kill it, eat it.
> > Don't ever kill a living creature just because it annoys you.
> >

> I guess you don't have squirrels digging up your flower bulbs.

I DO have annoying squirrels that come to my back porch every
day looking at my plants. Annoying in the spring when I plant
something but they just do what squirrels do.

I sometimes yell at them. Other times I give them food and
water in bad weather times. We get along fine. I have no
urge to kill one but if I did, I would certainly eat it.
Squirrel meat is quite tasty.