Ariane Jenkins

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:24:20 GMT, David Hare-Scott
> wrote:
> We had prawn crackers with curry the other night and I got to thinking how
> much I like them and it seems they haven't been mentioned here - so here is
> AYEWTKBWATA of prawn (shrimp) crackers.

[snip]

Nice post, thanks. We don't make these ourselves because
they're just way too addictive, but my dad loves them. I'm not sure
what brand he uses, but they're quite large when cooked, and are an
off-white color. Very tasty. I agree the smaller pink and green ones
aren't quite as good, even if they're a more convenient size for an
appetizer tray.

Ariane