jmcquown

> I was going to have pot roast tomorrow, but I've changed my mind and
> would rather have it today.
>
> I moved it from the freezer to the fridge last night, so it's still
> mostly frozen. Can I pop it into the crock pot just the same? Will
> it thaw quickly and then cook about the same between now and dinner
> time?

I wouldn't count on it. However, you can put it (still wrapped in the
plastic) in a sink filled with cold (not hot!) water to finish thawing it.
Depending upon the size of the roast, thawing doesn't take long using this
method. Or as George suggested, if you have a microwave, use the defrost
setting and check the roast periodically.

Jill