Sheldon

MasturbaterChef wrote:
> Oh my goodness! Absolutely NOT! You may not cook frozen foods in a
> crock pot. The temperature danger zone for bacteria is above 40-degrees
> (F) and below 140-degrees. When protein-rich foods are in this zone,
> bacterial growth within those foods is exponential. It is imperative
> that foods move through this zone (when heating or cooling) as quickly
> as possible.

That's not necessarily so with roasts, only the exterior is
susceptible, the interior is sterile... were a roast first pan/oven
browned, whether thawed or frozen, it should be perfectly safe to
finish in a slow cooker... in fact I'd be far more leery of cooking a
thawed roast in a slow cooker without browning it first, could take two
whole days to properly thaw a roast, a very suseptible time.

You're no kinda chef, you're not even worthy of being a scullery rat.

Sheldon