Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri

Default OT Halloween twin pictures

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:45:48 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> connected the dots and wrote:

~Mr Libido Incognito > looking for trouble wrote in
:
~
~> Wayne Boatwright wrote on 29 Oct 2005 in rec.food.cooking
~>
~>> It's blue on mine, too.
~>>
~>>
~>
~> mine as well
~>
~>
~
~Well, the hair is purple on my screen and I'm not color blind It's
~still cute, regardless of the color. Sometimes I wish I had little
~toddlers. Only sometimes I would never have made a good parent to
wee
~ones. I'd spoil them rotten.
~
~Michael

Nah. You'd feel the great weight of responsibility to keep them from
being whiny, annoying, horrid monstors, and raise them up in the way
they should go.

And feed them an incredible amount of gourmet food that you cooked and
pureed with your own two hands<G>

maxine in ri