Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Bare foot Contessa Recipes

"Glitter Ninja" > wrote

> De Laurentiis recently made some great homemade pasta dishes but you're
> right, she weighs 8 ounces and I'm sure doesn't eat any of what she
> makes. She's so tiny her head is too big for her body!

Lollipop! Truth is, as tiny as she is, she doesn't look
to me as if she has an eating disorder. Looks healthy enough
for me, her arms aren't sticks, etc. However, once you start
watching, you see they always seem to cut away before she
actually swallows the food she tries ... doesn't help the
perception she doesn't actually eat.

nancy