Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing sad songs for the Lebanon Pinky & Perky sing sad songs for the Lebanon is offline

Default Any good Jewish delis in south Orange County (calif.)?

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
k.net...

> Pinky & Perky sing sad songs for the Lebanon wrote:

>>>There is a Jerry's Deli in Costa Mesa. That's probably about as close
>>>as you'll get to a decent jewish deli. Here's their address:
>>>
>>>Jerry's Deli
>>>3210 Park Center Drive
>>>Costa Mesa, Ca 92626
>>>Tel: 714-662-3354
>>>Fax: 714-662-3363
>>>
>>>Here's the website: http://www.jerrysfamousdeli.com/
>>>Their menu is on the website, that should give you a good idea if it's
>>>what you're looking for.<<

>> Jerry obvious takes a relaxed approach to dietary laws, what with his ham
>> salads!...........only a barbarian would eat Ham!!

> I do not see anywhere that Jerry's claims to be Jewish or Kosher. Just
> famous.<<

Well, speaking as a xenophobic chauvinist pig, I deplore people who eat
pork - I feel so much safer amongst Muslims and Jews (but not that 'Jerry'
character, obviously! - he needs a sharp word from his Rabbi, if you ask me)