Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing sad songs for the Lebanon Pinky & Perky sing sad songs for the Lebanon is offline

Default Any good Jewish delis in south Orange County (calif.)?

> Forgive my butting in.<

Thnik nothing of it, you're more than welcome.

> Another element that I noticed is that the original poster asked for a
> Jewish deli. While, I, as an Orthodox Jew,.....<<

Good - since you're here, perhaps you'd give an Orthodox opinion on
conversion to Judaism?

Simply put, if a non-Jew embraces Judaism and practices all the tenets of
that faith, does that make him or her 'Jewish'?