Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Any good Jewish delis in south Orange County (calif.)?

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:42:30 GMT, Puester >
wrote:

>Do you really still have to report if you have moved out of state?
>That seems unusually stringent and even illegal if you are no longer a
>resident.

Again, I have NOT moved out of state yet. My legal status is that I am
traveling away from home on a business contract: I am still a resident
of California. As I mentioned before, I haven't given up my residency
there yet, for several reasons, and for another month or so, I will
officially continue to be a California resident. Thus, I have to
appear for jury duty.

And I have gone over and over this with the superior court clerk. The
only way I can get of this service is to talk with the judge.

Christine