Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default Any good Jewish delis in south Orange County (calif.)?

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:44:08 -0600, Christine Dabney
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>Right at the moment, I still am a resident of California: officially
>traveling away from home on business. I haven't changed all my
>residency stuff to NM yet...and I have my reasons for this. I won't do
>that for another month or so. So I have to go to the court...
>
>It is superior court. I was told by the court, that I had to show up
>and talk to the judge, to get excused.
>
>Christine, hoping to get excused.

Christine, I don't think you need to worry. Judges routinely excuse
people with excuses such as this. You can also check in online:

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/jury/

And if all else fails, tell 'em you're a practicing Luddite and
believe in death by hanging, poor houses and trial by duelling at 20
paces.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)