Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.jewish
Alfred Packer Alfred Packer is offline

Default Any good Jewish delis in south Orange County (calif.)?

Clarify yourself woman. Is a Jew-hater some one who hates Jews or a
Jew that hates? Your use of this language is like that of an Israeli
in his or her 6th year of school. In other words you don't have enough
sense to acquire a paying job on Eretz Israel scrubbing toilets.