Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default A mainland version of Taiwan GaoShan

This is my first BenShan. Do you notice any similarities between
Benshan and Taiwan teas? I have a good map of Fujian and Anxi and
can't find it. I assume it would be a coastal mtn just to have that
much in common separated by a body of water with the same environment.
This one is chunky knobs like my DongTing and AliShan and will clog a
pot with a bush. I really like the longer slight TKY note finish in
the throat unlike the Taiwan equivalents. I don't like to pimp but
since you asked EnjoyingTea. They take PayPal. I still got me pride.

Jim