DavidJ01

Default Any good message groups for deli related questions?

Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups,
and I've also found that quite often, a good NG is found at a website. As
an example, if someone asked me where to get good info on photographr, I'd
tell the to go to www.dpreview.com.

Thanks,

David...

Shawn Hearn

In article <hBfSc.241186$IQ4.93747@attbi_s02>,
"DavidJ01" > wrote:

> Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups,
> and I've also found that quite often, a good NG is found at a website. As
> an example, if someone asked me where to get good info on photographr, I'd
> tell the to go to www.dpreview.com.

Feel free to post your questions about delis here or on
rec.food.restaurants. As for www.dpreview.com it is not a
newsgroup in any way, shape, or form.
Shawn Hearn

"DavidJ01" > wrote:

> Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups,
> and I've also found that quite often, a good NG is found at a website. As
> an example, if someone asked me where to get good info on photographr, I'd
> tell the to go to www.dpreview.com.

Feel free to post your questions about delis here or on
rec.food.restaurants. As for www.dpreview.com it is not a
newsgroup in any way, shape, or form.
DavidJ01

Thanks Shawn.... OK... Maybe dpreview isn't a "newsgroup" but it is a
great message board, bulletin board, community board, or whatever we want to
call it... the point I was making (minus my bad spelling) is that it's a
great place to discuss issues relating to photography with message boards
that individuals participate in just as we do here.

David...

"Shawn Hearn" > wrote in message
> In article <hBfSc.241186$IQ4.93747@attbi_s02>,
> "DavidJ01" > wrote:
>
> > Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli

groups,
> > and I've also found that quite often, a good NG is found at a website.

As
> > an example, if someone asked me where to get good info on photographr,

I'd
> > tell the to go to www.dpreview.com.

> Feel free to post your questions about delis here or on
> rec.food.restaurants. As for www.dpreview.com it is not a
> newsgroup in any way, shape, or form.

DavidJ01

Thanks Shawn.... OK... Maybe dpreview isn't a "newsgroup" but it is a
great message board, bulletin board, community board, or whatever we want to
call it... the point I was making (minus my bad spelling) is that it's a
great place to discuss issues relating to photography with message boards
that individuals participate in just as we do here.

David...

"Shawn Hearn" > wrote in message
> In article <hBfSc.241186$IQ4.93747@attbi_s02>,
> "DavidJ01" > wrote:
>
> > Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli

groups,
> > and I've also found that quite often, a good NG is found at a website.

As
> > an example, if someone asked me where to get good info on photographr,

I'd
> > tell the to go to www.dpreview.com.

> Feel free to post your questions about delis here or on
> rec.food.restaurants. As for www.dpreview.com it is not a
> newsgroup in any way, shape, or form.

PENMART01

> "DavidJ01" writes:
>
>Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups

"Deli" is too ill-defined a topic, there are no Newsgroups for "cafeteria"
either... perhaps you should try the various "food" Newsgroups. So, what are
your delicatessen questions?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> "DavidJ01" writes:
>
>Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups

"Deli" is too ill-defined a topic, there are no Newsgroups for "cafeteria"
either... perhaps you should try the various "food" Newsgroups. So, what are
your delicatessen questions?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
DavidJ01

I'm thinking of opening a small sandwich shop and am currently developing a
business model. A couple areas of the plan (model) that I'm looking to talk
with others about is equipment comparisions and process's.

As an example, I need a large braising pan that tilts. I'm looking at either
a Vulcan Model VECTS12 or a Market Forge model 1200 or the R-1600G. These
are usually not stocked at the local restaurant supply store so I can't go
and physically inspect them. I believe that the Vulcan is a Hobart product
which is a brand name I recognize, but I know nothing about either of these
companies in regards to the quality and reliability of the product, and
customer support from the manufacturer. Also, there could be better or
equally good products out there at a better cost that I'm not aware of. So
I'm looking for input.

Also, (and keep in mind I'm thinking of a small drive-thru sandwich shop)
I'm thinking through the serving process. I would like to serve a dill
pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I need a way
to package it. It won't fit in a 6x6 sandwich box, so I'm wondering if
there's something like plastic or waxed paer "sleeves" out there. I've
never had a pickle served to me that way, so I assume not, also I've not
been able to find anything like that in my Google searches, so I thought
someone in the Deli business might know.

Thanks,

David

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > "DavidJ01" writes:
> >
> >Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups

> "Deli" is too ill-defined a topic, there are no Newsgroups for "cafeteria"
> either... perhaps you should try the various "food" Newsgroups. So, what

are
> your delicatessen questions?
>
> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

DavidJ01

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > "DavidJ01" writes:
> >
> >Just like the subject line says... Comcast doesn't show any deli groups

> "Deli" is too ill-defined a topic, there are no Newsgroups for "cafeteria"
> either... perhaps you should try the various "food" Newsgroups. So, what

are
> your delicatessen questions?
>
> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

hahabogus

"DavidJ01" > wrote in

> plastic or waxed paer "sleeves" out there.

Yes there are waxed paper sacks/bags . I've Eaten French Fries out of them.
No clue as to who makes them.

A simple google search provides this site:
<http://www.balpex.ca/products.html>

google.com is your friend. Please learn to use it. In business it could
save you money.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.

hahabogus

"DavidJ01" > wrote in

> plastic or waxed paer "sleeves" out there.

Yes there are waxed paper sacks/bags . I've Eaten French Fries out of them.
No clue as to who makes them.

A simple google search provides this site:
<http://www.balpex.ca/products.html>

google.com is your friend. Please learn to use it. In business it could
save you money.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
PENMART01

> "DavidJ01"
>
>I'm thinking of opening a small sandwich shop.

Just sandwiches is um, a sandwich shop... that's not a delicatessen.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> "DavidJ01" writes:

I would like to serve a dill
>pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I need a way
>to package it.

Anyone who has ever wrappped sandwiches commercially would know how to perform
the classic wrap that includes the pickle without it touching the sandwaich or
leaking. It's obvious you have no experience whatsoever in the sandwich shop
business. Unless you gain experience via meaningful employment you are doomed
to failure.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> "DavidJ01" writes:

I would like to serve a dill
>pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I need a way
>to package it.

Anyone who has ever wrappped sandwiches commercially would know how to perform
the classic wrap that includes the pickle without it touching the sandwaich or
leaking. It's obvious you have no experience whatsoever in the sandwich shop
business. Unless you gain experience via meaningful employment you are doomed
to failure.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
DavidJ01

hahabogus,

Thanks for the advice. BTW, I do know how to use Google but Google isn't
the magic cure-all that people seem to make it. It is a great tool, but the
problem with "simple" searches is that you end up with simple results.
balpex is a good example, they show product groups and products they can
make, but don't show any specific products or provide ordering info. And...
they want you to sign up and become a member, but you can only be a member
if you've been in business for 3 years. As I indicated in my previous
message I'm not even in business yet. At this point I'm still working on a
plan.

FYI... Another good search tool for those in business is
www.thomasnet.com/home It's where I found several good sources such as
www.clearviewbag.com.

An even better tool is people talking to people, also known as networking.
I'll do my due diligence, but why spend hours & hours of Google time when
someone might know what it is I'm looking for and can point me where to go.
Saving hours of search time also saves me money. That's what newsgroups are
for.

David...

"hahabogus" > wrote in message
> "DavidJ01" > wrote in
>
> > plastic or waxed paer "sleeves" out there.

> Yes there are waxed paper sacks/bags . I've Eaten French Fries out of

them.
> No clue as to who makes them.
>

> A simple google search provides this site:
> <http://www.balpex.ca/products.html>
>
> google.com is your friend. Please learn to use it. In business it could
> save you money.
>
> --
> Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
> and water.
> --------
> FIELDS, W. C.

DavidJ01

Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack of
knowledge. You could of told me about the "classic wrap" but instead you
decided to try and put me down by telling me that I'm doomed to be a
failure. There's a lot of things in life I knew nothing about but ended up
being successful at.

What an ass....

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > "DavidJ01" writes:
> >

> I would like to serve a dill
> >pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I need a

way
> >to package it.

> Anyone who has ever wrappped sandwiches commercially would know how to

perform
> the classic wrap that includes the pickle without it touching the

sandwaich or
> leaking. It's obvious you have no experience whatsoever in the sandwich

shop
> business. Unless you gain experience via meaningful employment you are

doomed
> to failure.
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

StocksRus®

"DavidJ01" > wrote in

> Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my
> lack of knowledge. You could of told me about the "classic wrap" but
> instead you decided to try and put me down by telling me that I'm
> doomed to be a failure. There's a lot of things in life I knew
> nothing about but ended up being successful at.
>
> What an ass....
>

> "PENMART01" > wrote in message
>> > "DavidJ01" writes:
>> >

>> I would like to serve a dill
>> >pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I
>> >need a

> way
>> >to package it.

>> Anyone who has ever wrappped sandwiches commercially would know how

> perform
>> the classic wrap that includes the pickle without it touching the

> sandwaich or
>> leaking. It's obvious you have no experience whatsoever in the
>> sandwich

> shop
>> business. Unless you gain experience via meaningful employment you
>> are

> doomed
>> to failure.

Ahh...ya just have to know how to take Sheldon. He's really helpful
sometimes, and sometimes not.

--
StocksRus®

Gregory Morrow

Sheldon wrote:

> > "DavidJ01" writes:
> >

> I would like to serve a dill
> >pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I need a

way
> >to package it.

> Anyone who has ever wrappped sandwiches commercially would know how to

perform
> the classic wrap that includes the pickle without it touching the

sandwaich or
> leaking. It's obvious you have no experience whatsoever in the sandwich

shop
> business. Unless you gain experience via meaningful employment you are

doomed
> to failure.

Heehee..."wet" and "drippy"...mebbe he's talkin' about his "wiener"...needs
to go to the County Health Dept. for that....

--
Best
Greg

PENMART01

>"DavidJ01" writes:
>
>Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack of
>knowledge. You could of [have] told me about the "classic wrap" but instead

you
>decided to try and put me down by telling me that I'm doomed to be a
>failure. There's things in life I knew nothing about but ended up
>being successful at.

Yeah, sucking dick.

Don't blame others for your lack of experience. Not only have you zero
experience in the food business you have zero tolerence for accepting
constructive criticism... you can't wrap a sandwhich and have no people skills
whatsoever (indicated by how you busted in here a loud-mouthed know-it-all),
you are not only doomed to failure, you ARE a failure/loser.

DavidJ, you ARE a NEWBIE PIECE of SHIT.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"DavidJ01" writes:
>
>Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack of
>knowledge. You could of [have] told me about the "classic wrap" but instead

you
>decided to try and put me down by telling me that I'm doomed to be a
>failure. There's things in life I knew nothing about but ended up
>being successful at.

Yeah, sucking dick.

Don't blame others for your lack of experience. Not only have you zero
experience in the food business you have zero tolerence for accepting
constructive criticism... you can't wrap a sandwhich and have no people skills
whatsoever (indicated by how you busted in here a loud-mouthed know-it-all),
you are not only doomed to failure, you ARE a failure/loser.

DavidJ, you ARE a NEWBIE PIECE of SHIT.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

hahabogus

"DavidJ01" > wrote in

> FYI... Another good search tool for those in business is
> www.thomasnet.com/home It's where I found several good sources such as
> www.clearviewbag.com.

If you had a source why bother the NewsGroup. Some peoples kids....

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
hahabogus

"DavidJ01" > wrote in

> FYI... Another good search tool for those in business is
> www.thomasnet.com/home It's where I found several good sources such as
> www.clearviewbag.com.

If you had a source why bother the NewsGroup. Some peoples kids....

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
DavidJ01

Umm... I'm not blaming anyone for having a lack of experience. And as far
as me busting in here as a loud mouth know it all... where did you come up
with that? I came in here asking questions. And where is the constructive
criticism you're talking about, was that the message that said I'm doomed to
failure? Also, are you the person I should model my people skills after?
I'll try to incorporate your charming charisma and language skills into my
vocabulary. BTW... I didn't realize wrapping sandwiches took that much
skill... Is it harder than engineering a nation wide fiber optic network?
Is it more difficult than managing the accounts for multi-billion dollar
companies? Is it harder than starting a non-profit corporation?

Success is determined by much more than simple experience of wrapping
sandwiches. Perseverence and hard work are the key ingredients to success.
Experience helps but is not always necessary, having the right attitude is
necessary. Maybe you should read some entrepreneurial success stories.

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> >"DavidJ01" writes:
> >
> >Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack

of
> >knowledge. You could of [have] told me about the "classic wrap" but

instead
> you
> >decided to try and put me down by telling me that I'm doomed to be a
> >failure. There's things in life I knew nothing about but ended up
> >being successful at.

> Yeah, sucking dick.
>
> Don't blame others for your lack of experience. Not only have you zero
> experience in the food business you have zero tolerence for accepting
> constructive criticism... you can't wrap a sandwhich and have no people

skills
> whatsoever (indicated by how you busted in here a loud-mouthed

know-it-all),
> you are not only doomed to failure, you ARE a failure/loser.
>
> DavidJ, you ARE a NEWBIE PIECE of SHIT.
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

Kswck

"DavidJ01" > wrote in message
> Umm... I'm not blaming anyone for having a lack of experience. And as

far
> as me busting in here as a loud mouth know it all... where did you come

up
> with that? I came in here asking questions. And where is the

constructive
> criticism you're talking about, was that the message that said I'm doomed

> failure? Also, are you the person I should model my people skills after?
> I'll try to incorporate your charming charisma and language skills into my
> vocabulary. BTW... I didn't realize wrapping sandwiches took that much
> skill... Is it harder than engineering a nation wide fiber optic network?
> Is it more difficult than managing the accounts for multi-billion dollar
> companies? Is it harder than starting a non-profit corporation?
>
> Success is determined by much more than simple experience of wrapping
> sandwiches. Perseverence and hard work are the key ingredients to

success.
> Experience helps but is not always necessary, having the right attitude is
> necessary. Maybe you should read some entrepreneurial success stories.

Just KillFile Sheldon and be done with it.

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:

>As an example, I need a large braising pan that tilts. I'm looking at either
>a Vulcan Model VECTS12 or a Market Forge model 1200 or the R-1600G.

Have you visited other businesses that own them? Go to a town several
miles away and ask (or call first) to see how they do business.

Go to your local Small Business Development Center. They could steer
you in the direction of others they've helped. As long as you've shown
that you aren't going head-to -head against another shop, they would
prolly let you in on a few of their experiences. As to the SBDC, there
is more help available than you could ever imagine, and mostly all for
free. Visit them very very soon.

I own a bagel shop and have gotten LOADS of help from the SBDC and other
shop owners.

> I would like to serve a dill
>pickle spear with the sandwich, but because it's wet & "drippy" I need a way
>to package it. It won't fit in a 6x6 sandwich box, so I'm wondering if
>there's something like plastic or waxed paer "sleeves" out there.

Look in your Yellow Pages for a paper goods supplier, or even call the
rep from Sysco or U. S. Foods. They all have access to tons of stuff
you've never seen readily available. Waxed bags are available in a
million sizes.

OTOH, I put my bagel sandwiches in styrofoam boxes and the pickle spear
goes in the same box, along with loose home-made bagel chips and a
wrapped candy. Haven't had a single complaint in 16 months. Pickles
are drippy, but a shake or two and the problem is solved for free.
Little niceties get to be expensive, but use the bags if you feel it
will enhance or differentiate your product.

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack of
>knowledge.

Dave, I suggest you ignore Penmart completely. He's a complete fool who
gets off antagonizing people.

There are idiots like him everywhere. Chumps who were beaten up a lot
as kids and have never gotten over it.

Filter him or skip over his drivel. He has mnothing to add and will not
help you at all.
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack of
>knowledge.

Dave, I suggest you ignore Penmart completely. He's a complete fool who
gets off antagonizing people.

There are idiots like him everywhere. Chumps who were beaten up a lot
as kids and have never gotten over it.

Filter him or skip over his drivel. He has mnothing to add and will not
help you at all.
A.C.

PENMART01 wrote:

> Yeah, sucking dick.
>
> Don't blame others for your lack of experience. Not only have you zero
> experience in the food business you have zero tolerence for accepting
> constructive criticism... you can't wrap a sandwhich and have no people

skills
> whatsoever (indicated by how you busted in here a loud-mouthed

know-it-all),
> you are not only doomed to failure, you ARE a failure/loser.
>
> DavidJ, you ARE a NEWBIE PIECE of SHIT.

sheldon, it is precisely times like this when i would like nothing more than
to reach through the ether and bitch smack the **** out of your mean old
ass.

A.C.

PENMART01 wrote:

> Yeah, sucking dick.
>
> Don't blame others for your lack of experience. Not only have you zero
> experience in the food business you have zero tolerence for accepting
> constructive criticism... you can't wrap a sandwhich and have no people

skills
> whatsoever (indicated by how you busted in here a loud-mouthed

know-it-all),
> you are not only doomed to failure, you ARE a failure/loser.
>
> DavidJ, you ARE a NEWBIE PIECE of SHIT.

sheldon, it is precisely times like this when i would like nothing more than
to reach through the ether and bitch smack the **** out of your mean old
ass.

PENMART01

>"A.C." threatens:
>
>sheldon, it is precisely times like this when i would like nothing more than
>to reach through the ether and bitch smack the **** out of your mean old
>ass.

Save your cowardly bravado violence for your usual outlet, your low life donkey
****ing 25¢ whoring shack-up sister and yoose delinquent druggie retarded rug
rats, you pinheaded piece of puke.... whose guttersnipe momma shoulda, wished
she woulda, aborted your sorry A.C.D.C. greasy ass. <G>

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

>"A.C." threatens:
>
>sheldon, it is precisely times like this when i would like nothing more than
>to reach through the ether and bitch smack the **** out of your mean old
>ass.

Save your cowardly bravado violence for your usual outlet, your low life donkey
****ing 25¢ whoring shack-up sister and yoose delinquent druggie retarded rug
rats, you pinheaded piece of puke.... whose guttersnipe momma shoulda, wished
she woulda, aborted your sorry A.C.D.C. greasy ass. <G>

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"A.C." threatens:
>
>sheldon, it is precisely times like this when i would like nothing more than
>to reach through the ether and bitch smack the **** out of your mean old
>ass.

Save your cowardly bravado violence for your usual outlet, your low life donkey
****ing 25¢ whoring shack-up sister and yoose delinquent druggie retarded rug
rats, you pinheaded piece of puke.... whose guttersnipe momma shoulda, wished
she woulda, aborted your sorry A.C.D.C. greasy ass. <G>

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
DavidJ01

Petey,

<sigh> You're right... I shouldn't of taken it as far as I did.

David...

"Petey the Wonder Dog" > wrote in message
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
> >Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack

of
> >knowledge.

> Dave, I suggest you ignore Penmart completely. He's a complete fool who
> gets off antagonizing people.
>
> There are idiots like him everywhere. Chumps who were beaten up a lot
> as kids and have never gotten over it.
>
> Filter him or skip over his drivel. He has mnothing to add and will not
> help you at all.

DavidJ01

Petey,

<sigh> You're right... I shouldn't of taken it as far as I did.

David...

"Petey the Wonder Dog" > wrote in message
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
> >Great response. Instead of trying to be helpful, you point out my lack

of
> >knowledge.

> Dave, I suggest you ignore Penmart completely. He's a complete fool who
> gets off antagonizing people.
>
> There are idiots like him everywhere. Chumps who were beaten up a lot
> as kids and have never gotten over it.
>
> Filter him or skip over his drivel. He has mnothing to add and will not
> help you at all.

DavidJ01

Hi Petey,

I started out with the local restaurant supply office here in town & they
had no idea what I was looking for, so I went to the elementary school to
find out what they were using. I figured I didn't pose any threat of
competition to them, so that's how I got to the point where I am. But I do
plan on visiting (and am in the process of) other similar establishments
here in the area.

Thanks for the advice on the Small Business Development Center. I hadn't
heard of them before. I did use S.C.O.R.E. on my last venture, but I wasn't
real impressed with the support they provided. They provided a lot of
encouraging nods, but no real substance to their advice. Maybe I just had a
bad group down here, but bottom line is I decided to not use them this time.

Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts & experience's. My thought process
was to use a small 6x6 sandwich box, the bag of chips and pickle would be on
the side if the customer wanted it. Maybe the 9x6 container would be a
better choice.... The sandwich, chips & pickle all go into one container.
The downside (minimal) is for the customer that only wants a sandwich, then
I still need to stock the 6x6 the sandwich boxes. I was trying to minimize
inventory and paper or plastic "sleeves" seemed to be a good idea... I'll
take a look at Sysco or U. S. Foods, maybe a solution I hadn't thought of
will appear.

Again, thanks for your input. It's been helpful :-)

David...

A.C.

PENMART01 wrote:

> Save your cowardly bravado violence for your usual outlet, your low life

donkey
> ****ing 25¢ whoring shack-up sister and yoose delinquent druggie retarded

rug
> rats, you pinheaded piece of puke.... whose guttersnipe momma shoulda,

wished
> she woulda, aborted your sorry A.C.D.C. greasy ass. <G>
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

haha! shows what you know ass spelunker! my sister was a 30cent whore!#$
you're just angry and longing for the good ole days when you could hide out
in the galley after midrats and play hide the salami with your butt buddies
on the JPJ. ;-P what was that, 41 years ago? and you still can't resist
dropping the soap(not that you ever used any) damn you're old! now shut that
toothless cakehole of yours and go fart some dust!

A.C.

PENMART01 wrote:

> Save your cowardly bravado violence for your usual outlet, your low life

donkey
> ****ing 25¢ whoring shack-up sister and yoose delinquent druggie retarded

rug
> rats, you pinheaded piece of puke.... whose guttersnipe momma shoulda,

wished
> she woulda, aborted your sorry A.C.D.C. greasy ass. <G>
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

haha! shows what you know ass spelunker! my sister was a 30cent whore!#$
you're just angry and longing for the good ole days when you could hide out
in the galley after midrats and play hide the salami with your butt buddies
on the JPJ. ;-P what was that, 41 years ago? and you still can't resist
dropping the soap(not that you ever used any) damn you're old! now shut that
toothless cakehole of yours and go fart some dust!

John D. Misrahi

A local deli does that..they just wrap the pickle in wax paper I think..or
maybe its parchment...works for the short term at least.

John

DavidJ01 wrote in message ...
>hahabogus,
>
>Thanks for the advice. BTW, I do know how to use Google but Google isn't
>the magic cure-all that people seem to make it. It is a great tool, but

the
>problem with "simple" searches is that you end up with simple results.
>balpex is a good example, they show product groups and products they can
>make, but don't show any specific products or provide ordering info.

And...
>they want you to sign up and become a member, but you can only be a member
>if you've been in business for 3 years. As I indicated in my previous
>message I'm not even in business yet. At this point I'm still working on a
>plan.
>
>FYI... Another good search tool for those in business is
>www.thomasnet.com/home It's where I found several good sources such as
>www.clearviewbag.com.
>
>An even better tool is people talking to people, also known as networking.
>I'll do my due diligence, but why spend hours & hours of Google time when
>someone might know what it is I'm looking for and can point me where to go.
>Saving hours of search time also saves me money. That's what newsgroups

are
>for.
>
>David...
>

>"hahabogus" > wrote in message
. ..
>> "DavidJ01" > wrote in
>>
>> > plastic or waxed paer "sleeves" out there.

>> Yes there are waxed paper sacks/bags . I've Eaten French Fries out of

>them.
>> No clue as to who makes them.
>>

>> A simple google search provides this site:
>> <http://www.balpex.ca/products.html>
>>
>> google.com is your friend. Please learn to use it. In business it could
>> save you money.
>>
>> --
>> Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
>> and water.
>> --------
>> FIELDS, W. C.

John D. Misrahi

DavidJ01 wrote in message ...
>hahabogus,
>
>Thanks for the advice. BTW, I do know how to use Google but Google isn't
>the magic cure-all that people seem to make it. It is a great tool, but

the
>problem with "simple" searches is that you end up with simple results.
>balpex is a good example, they show product groups and products they can
>make, but don't show any specific products or provide ordering info.

And...
>they want you to sign up and become a member, but you can only be a member
>if you've been in business for 3 years. As I indicated in my previous
>message I'm not even in business yet. At this point I'm still working on a
>plan.
>
>FYI... Another good search tool for those in business is
>www.thomasnet.com/home It's where I found several good sources such as
>www.clearviewbag.com.
>
>An even better tool is people talking to people, also known as networking.
>I'll do my due diligence, but why spend hours & hours of Google time when
>someone might know what it is I'm looking for and can point me where to go.
>Saving hours of search time also saves me money. That's what newsgroups

are
>for.
>
>David...

. ..