Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 2:43:33 PM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:25:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
> > On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 5:23:19 AM UTC-10, sf wrote:

> > > Fried rice is fine and people on the mainland eat it. I used to make
> > > it more often than I do now and breakfast sounds like as good a meal
> > > as any to eat it. The part of your breakfast that didn't appeal to me
> > > was the kimchi, but I didn't feel compelled to post a reply just to
> > > say tell you the part I don't like about what was an enjoyable meal
> > > for you.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > sf

> > It would be great for me if I were able to go to a restaurant on the mainland and order a plate of kim chee fried rice with 2 eggs for breakfast. Unfortunately, I don't believe things have reached that point yet,

> Maybe you could get it if you went to the West instead of East. We
> have Hawaiian eateries here, but I don't know how many serve
> breakfast. Apparently kimchi from a jar is pretty good, I only say
> that because jarred kimchi got a positive comment from a judge on Beat
> Bobby Flay this weekend.

Flay Bobby Beat. Apply kimchi.

> sf

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 2:43:33 PM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> > On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:25:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> > wrote:

> > > It would be great for me if I were able to go to a restaurant on the mainland and order a plate of kim chee fried rice with 2 eggs for breakfast. Unfortunately, I don't believe things have reached that point yet,

> > Maybe you could get it if you went to the West instead of East. We
> > have Hawaiian eateries here, but I don't know how many serve
> > breakfast. Apparently kimchi from a jar is pretty good, I only say
> > that because jarred kimchi got a positive comment from a judge on Beat
> > Bobby Flay this weekend.
> >

> Flay Bobby Beat. Apply kimchi.

I have zero idea what you're trying to say, but it's obvious you're
trying to be vulgar.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> wrote:

> As opposed to the unrelenting hostility Canuckleheads have towards
> Americans?

In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:
>
>> As opposed to the unrelenting hostility Canuckleheads have towards
>> Americans?

> In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
> Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
brother syndrome writ large nationally.

Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
national tastes?

Um...no.

Yet what do we get?

Mmm hmmm.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> wrote:

> On 7/14/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> As opposed to the unrelenting hostility Canuckleheads have towards
> >> Americans?

> > In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
> > Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

> I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
> criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
> brother syndrome writ large nationally.
>
> Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
> national tastes?

No.

> Um...no.
>
> Yet what do we get?
>
> Mmm hmmm.

That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
don't represent their country.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:
>
> > On 7/14/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> > > On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control

> > > In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
> > > Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

> > I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
> > criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
> > brother syndrome writ large nationally.
> >
> > Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
> > national tastes?

> No.
>

> > Um...no.
> >
> > Yet what do we get?
> >
> > Mmm hmmm.
> >

> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> don't represent their country.

Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
this.

=====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Roy" > wrote in message
> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
>> > wrote:

>> > I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
>> > criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible
>> > little
>> > brother syndrome writ large nationally.
>> >
>> > Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
>> > national tastes?

>> No.
>>

>> > Um...no.
>> >
>> > Yet what do we get?
>> >
>> > Mmm hmmm.
>> >

>> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
>> don't represent their country.

> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
> educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
> creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
> day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
> appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
> this.

Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 12:24 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:
>
>> On 7/14/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
>>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:59:48 -0600, Acme Bully Control

>>> In general the USA/ Canada relationship is stable. There are other
>>> Canadian posters here who aren't like that.

>> I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
>> criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
>> brother syndrome writ large nationally.
>>
>> Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
>> national tastes?

> No.

Precisely.

>> Um...no.
>>
>> Yet what do we get?
>>
>> Mmm hmmm.
>>

> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> don't represent their country.

Possibly so, and yet the trend for residents of those countries to act
out here is firmly established, as opposed to how we relate to them.

Ergo where there's smoke there's fire.

That said, is my observation a broad brush?

Numerically perhaps so, but it is what it is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:07:00 AM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:
> "Roy" > wrote in message
> > On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> >> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control

> >> No.

> >> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> >> don't represent their country.

> > Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
> > educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
> > creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
> > day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
> > appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
> > this.

> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>
> Cheri

Hi Cheri, nice to hear from you. I'm sure our new-found self-appointed
moderator will have something to say about this correspondence. He makes
a point of butting in to everyone's postings. OTHERS have complained
about this and OTHERS have commented on his/her alliance with a certain
female poster who tries to dominate things as well.

As you can see I am "tending" to a post made specifically to me.
Have a nice day.
====

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 10:00 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control
>> > wrote:

>>> I think you're not really wrong, but I also think the overweight of
>>> criticisms from Canukia and OZ are emblematic of some discernible little
>>> brother syndrome writ large nationally.
>>>
>>> Do either of us spontaneously critique THEIR internal politics or
>>> national tastes?

>> No.
>>

>>> Um...no.
>>>
>>> Yet what do we get?
>>>
>>> Mmm hmmm.
>>>

>> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
>> don't represent their country.

> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well educated as Canucks...

You stupid damned pass out drunk, puke and freeze to the tundra
canucklehead.

You just proved MY point.

ESAD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 11:20 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:07:00 AM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:

>>> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
>>> educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
>>> creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
>>> day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
>>> appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
>>> this.

>> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
>> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
>> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>>
>> Cheri

> Hi Cheri, nice to hear from you. I'm sure our new-found self-appointed
> moderator will have something to say about this correspondence. He makes
> a point of butting in to everyone's postings. OTHERS have complained
> about this and OTHERS have commented on his/her alliance with a certain
> female poster who tries to dominate things as well.
>
> As you can see I am "tending" to a post made specifically to me.
> Have a nice day.
> ====

You're such a whiny little bitch. "Roy".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 7:20 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:07:00 AM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:

>>> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
>>> educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
>>> creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
>>> day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
>>> appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
>>> this.

>> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
>> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
>> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>>
>> Cheri

> Hi Cheri, nice to hear from you. I'm sure our new-found self-appointed
> moderator will have something to say about this correspondence. He makes
> a point of butting in to everyone's postings. OTHERS have complained
> about this and OTHERS have commented on his/her alliance with a certain
> female poster who tries to dominate things as well.
>
> As you can see I am "tending" to a post made specifically to me.
> Have a nice day.
> ====

Perhaps if you repeat yourself hundreds of times, you can bring about a
change in a person's behavior on this newsgroup. I have my doubts but
that's never stopped anybody in this group. Hee hee.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 12:26 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 7:20 AM, Roy wrote:

>>> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are
>>> not, and
>>> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will
>>> do the
>>> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Hi Cheri, nice to hear from you. I'm sure our new-found self-appointed
>> moderator will have something to say about this correspondence. He makes
>> a point of butting in to everyone's postings. OTHERS have complained
>> about this and OTHERS have commented on his/her alliance with a certain
>> female poster who tries to dominate things as well.
>>
>> As you can see I am "tending" to a post made specifically to me.
>> Have a nice day.
>> ====
>>

> Perhaps if you repeat yourself hundreds of times, you can bring about a
> change in a person's behavior on this newsgroup. I have my doubts but
> that's never stopped anybody in this group. Hee hee.

roflol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:06:44 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> "Roy" > wrote in message
> > On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> >> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control

> >> No.

> >> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> >> don't represent their country.

> > Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
> > educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
> > creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
> > day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
> > appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
> > this.

> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.

What's really funny is how all the known trolls are so upset by the
new guy on the block and trying to act like they are shocked, SHOCKED,
I tell you!

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:32:08 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> wrote:

> On 7/15/2015 10:00 AM, Roy wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:24:09 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> >> On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:11 -0600, Acme Bully Control

> >> That's my point. They are individual (needy) little ****ants that
> >> don't represent their country.

> > Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well educated as Canucks...

> You stupid damned pass out drunk, puke and freeze to the tundra
> canucklehead.
>
> You just proved MY point.
>
> ESAD!

The ignoramus needs to look up the definition of the word and educate
himself for a change, because he's a perfect example.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 2:59:52 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:06:44 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

> >> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
> >> educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
> >> creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
> >> day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
> >> appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
> >> this.

> >Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
> >YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
> >same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
> >

> Are you still defending your troll? Amazing. I thought only sf was
> that deviant.
>
> --
> Bruce

The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
bad someone doesn't scrape them off.
=====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 11:19 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:15:09 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 2:59:52 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

>>> Are you still defending your troll? Amazing. I thought only sf was
>>> that deviant.
>>>

>> The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
>> bad someone doesn't scrape them off.

> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
> suspects.

Mr Aloha - I love it! Thank you thank you!

Mr. Aloha
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 1:19 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:06:44 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
>>> educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
>>> creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
>>> day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
>>> appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
>>> this.

>> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
>> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
>> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>>

> What's really funny is how all the known trolls are so upset by the
> new guy on the block and trying to act like they are shocked, SHOCKED,
> I tell you!

Tee hee!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 1:43 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:32:08 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:

>>> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well educated as Canucks...

>> You stupid damned pass out drunk, puke and freeze to the tundra
>> canucklehead.
>>
>> You just proved MY point.
>>
>> ESAD!

> The ignoramus needs to look up the definition of the word and educate
> himself for a change, because he's a perfect example.

It is to laugh, deeply.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 2:54 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:43:38 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:32:08 -0600, Acme Bully Control
>> > wrote:

>>> You stupid damned pass out drunk, puke and freeze to the tundra
>>> canucklehead.
>>>
>>> You just proved MY point.
>>>
>>> ESAD!

>> The ignoramus needs to look up the definition of the word and educate
>> himself for a change, because he's a perfect example.

> Don't you find it embarrassing that every time you say something, your
> troll has to do a little "me too" **** on your post?

Don't you find living as insipid a life as you do somewhat confining?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 2:59 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:06:44 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> Do you even know what a ****ant is?...after all Americans are not as well
>>> educated as Canucks...well known fact judging by the Acme Bully Control
>>> creature and perhaps yourself as you seem to stick with him every fricken
>>> day. The fact that you two are such compatible buds is not really
>>> appreciated by other regular posters. About time you were made aware of
>>> this.

>> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
>> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
>> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>>

> Are you still defending your troll? Amazing. I thought only sf was
> that deviant.

Have you noticed what a tune-out you've become here?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 3:15 PM, Roy wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 2:59:52 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:06:44 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>> Do you think that you're the spokesperson for others now? You are not, and
>>> YOU should be made aware of that. Tend to your own posts, others will do the
>>> same with choosing what posts they want to respond to, just like you do.
>>>

>> Are you still defending your troll? Amazing. I thought only sf was
>> that deviant.
>>
>> --
>> Bruce

> The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
> bad someone doesn't scrape them off.
> =====

Why don't you give it a try, slick.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 3:19 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:15:09 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 2:59:52 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

>>> Are you still defending your troll? Amazing. I thought only sf was
>>> that deviant.
>>>

>> The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
>> bad someone doesn't scrape them off.

> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
> suspects.

You're really a whiny child, Bwucie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 3:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 11:19 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:15:09 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
>> wrote:

>>> The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
>>> bad someone doesn't scrape them off.

>> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
>> suspects.
>>

> Mr Aloha - I love it! Thank you thank you!
>
> Mr. Aloha

Makes a great stage name for sure!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:54:03 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:43:38 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:32:08 -0600, Acme Bully Control
> > wrote:

> >> You stupid damned pass out drunk, puke and freeze to the tundra
> >> canucklehead.
> >>
> >> You just proved MY point.
> >>
> >> ESAD!

> >The ignoramus needs to look up the definition of the word and educate
> >himself for a change, because he's a perfect example.

> Don't you find it embarrassing that every time you say something, your
> troll has to do a little "me too" **** on your post?

Nope.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:19:06 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:15:09 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 2:59:52 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> >> Are you still defending your troll? Amazing. I thought only sf was
> >> that deviant.
> >>

> >The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
> >bad someone doesn't scrape them off.

> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
> suspects.

If you're that upset, then you little boys need to take your marbles
and go form your own usenet group elsewhere, because we were here long
before you arrived on the scene and we'll be here long after.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:29:48 -1000, dsi1

Seriously! Put it in your sig line.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 12:04 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 3:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 7/15/2015 11:19 AM, Bruce wrote:

>>> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
>>> suspects.
>>>

>> Mr Aloha - I love it! Thank you thank you!
>>
>> Mr. Aloha

> Makes a great stage name for sure!

My guess is that name was used by a professional wrestler. If it was,
he's probably dead. Hee hee.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 12:30 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:29:48 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> On 7/15/2015 11:19 AM, Bruce wrote:

>>> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
>>> suspects.
>>>

>> Mr Aloha - I love it! Thank you thank you!
>>
>> Mr. Aloha

> Seriously! Put it in your sig line.

I don't do sig lines but I have no trouble putting it in manually.

Sincerely,

Mr. Aloha

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 4:28 PM, sf wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:19:06 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:15:09 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
>> wrote:

>>> The "deviants" seem to be multiplying like barnacles on a ship. Too
>>> bad someone doesn't scrape them off.

>> I thought they were limited to sf and Mr Aloha, aka the usual
>> suspects.

> If you're that upset, then you little boys need to take your marbles
> and go form your own usenet group elsewhere, because we were here long
> before you arrived on the scene and we'll be here long after.

LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 4:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 12:04 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> Mr Aloha - I love it! Thank you thank you!
>>>
>>> Mr. Aloha

>> Makes a great stage name for sure!

> My guess is that name was used by a professional wrestler. If it was,
> he's probably dead. Hee hee.

Surprisingly he's a realtor on the mainland:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mraloharealtor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 12:53 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 4:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> Makes a great stage name for sure!

>> My guess is that name was used by a professional wrestler. If it was,
>> he's probably dead. Hee hee.

> Surprisingly he's a realtor on the mainland:
>

> https://www.linkedin.com/in/mraloharealtor

Alright! That lei is a nice touch.

Mr. A
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 1:07 PM, wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:44:13 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> On 7/15/2015 12:30 PM, sf wrote:
>>> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:29:48 -1000, dsi1

>>> Seriously! Put it in your sig line.
>>>

>> I don't do sig lines but I have no trouble putting it in manually.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Mr. Aloha

> Sig lines are so has been.
>
> ---

I have to agree with that. I prefer to use closing salutations myself.

Best wishes,

Mr. Aloha
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/16/2015 8:53 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
Barbara Llorente FRAUD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/16/2015 8:46 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 4:28 PM, sf wrote:
>> On eed to take your marbles
>> and go form your own usenet group elsewhere, because we were here long
>> before you arrived on the scene and we'll be here long after.
>>

> LOL!

FRAUD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/16/2015 8:04 AM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>name for sure!

Barbara Llorente FRAUD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 4:55 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 12:53 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> My guess is that name was used by a professional wrestler. If it was,
>>> he's probably dead. Hee hee.

>> Surprisingly he's a realtor on the mainland:
>>

>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/mraloharealtor

> Alright! That lei is a nice touch.
>
> Mr. A

Heh.

Bet he sells a lot of condos...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 1:26 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 4:55 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> Surprisingly he's a realtor on the mainland:
>>>

>>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/mraloharealtor

>> Alright! That lei is a nice touch.
>>
>> Mr. A

> Heh.
>
> Bet he sells a lot of condos...

With a name like that, how could he miss!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/15/2015 5:31 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/15/2015 1:26 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> Alright! That lei is a nice touch.
>>>
>>> Mr. A

>> Heh.
>>
>> Bet he sells a lot of condos...

> With a name like that, how could he miss!

Now we have 2 good reasons to move to San Diego, Gil's condos and Koko's
cookery!