Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Foods that use a lot of ketchup

On 7/16/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:

>>> BULLSHIT!

>> Even almost all of my enemies here would agree with me about that.
>> The ones that wouldn't would not be being truthful.
>>

> He speaks the truth. He can be overly opinionated and totally
> obnoxious, but he speaks what's on his mind and never fogs or
> nymshifts without notice and when he does, he sticks with it... so
> that's not the bad form of nymshifing. Spin & Marty are the star
> players in that category.

He has lied, and lied deeply and richly - primarily political lies.

Your former observation on nym shifting is however true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/16/2015 11:43 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:38:22 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
>> > wrote:

>>> Even almost all of my enemies here would agree with me about that.
>>> The ones that wouldn't would not be being truthful.
>>>

>> He speaks the truth. He can be overly opinionated and totally
>> obnoxious, but he speaks what's on his mind and never fogs or
>> nymshifts without notice and when he does, he sticks with it... so
>> that's not the bad form of nymshifing. Spin & Marty are the star
>> players in that category.

> Aren't you forgetting your sugar daddy?

Aren't you needing a kick in the teeth?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2015 12:04 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 11:43:18 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:38:22 -0700, sf > wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW

>>> He speaks the truth. He can be overly opinionated and totally
>>> obnoxious, but he speaks what's on his mind and never fogs or
>>> nymshifts without notice and when he does, he sticks with it... so
>>> that's not the bad form of nymshifing. Spin & Marty are the star
>>> players in that category.

>> Aren't you forgetting your sugar daddy?
>>
>> --
>> Bruce

> Do you mean that obnoxious troll who has tried to "RUN" things here
> for the last month or so? U know, that nitwit ACME BULLY CONTROL.
> The one "sf" thinks is so great?
> ====

Keep on fronting for status quo bullying then, you asshole.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2015 12:23 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 23:04:53 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
> wrote:

>>> Aren't you forgetting your sugar daddy?
>>>

>> Do you mean that obnoxious troll who has tried to "RUN" things here
>> for the last month or so? U know, that nitwit ACME BULLY CONTROL.
>> The one "sf" thinks is so great?

> Yes, how did you know?

Don't be such a dog in the manger, Bwucie...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default HEY! I bet that Casa really IS Omelet!

On 7/17/2015 5:42 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 11:32:38 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>> On 7/16/2015 10:23 PM, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 21:41:54 -0600, Acme Bully Control

>>> You're not being truthful!
>>>

>> Yes I am.

> And Om now has her own "sycophant," sf!
>
> Discuss.
>
> --Bryan

ESAD - biotch!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default HEY! I bet that Casa really IS Omelet! (was: Foods that use alot of ketchup)

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 5:42:51 AM UTC-6, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 11:32:38 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> > On 7/16/2015 10:23 PM, Bruce wrote:
> > > On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 21:41:54 -0600, Acme Bully Control

> > > You're not being truthful!
> > >

> > Yes I am.

> And Om now has her own "sycophant," sf!
>
> Discuss.
>
> --Bryan

I've suspected as much from day one, but didn't want to rock the boat.
Now that she is retired there is lots of time to get back at the meanies.
====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2015 11:19 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 5:42:51 AM UTC-6, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

>>> Yes I am.

>> And Om now has her own "sycophant," sf!
>>
>> Discuss.
>>
>> --Bryan

> I've suspected as much from day one, but didn't want to rock the boat.
> Now that she is retired there is lots of time to get back at the meanies.
> ====

Wow, are all canuckleheads so terminally paranoid?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2015 1:53 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> Barbara Llorente FRAUD!
>

> No one cares about you.

BODINE FRAUD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:23:33 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/16/2015 11:38 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > > wrote:

> >> Even almost all of my enemies here would agree with me about that.
> >> The ones that wouldn't would not be being truthful.
> >>

> > He speaks the truth. He can be overly opinionated and totally
> > obnoxious, but he speaks what's on his mind and never fogs or
> > nymshifts without notice and when he does, he sticks with it... so
> > that's not the bad form of nymshifing. Spin & Marty are the star
> > players in that category.

Who coined the moniker, "Spin," for Wertz?

> He has lied, and lied deeply and richly - primarily political lies.

I'm sure that Barbara thinks that you are far more off base about politics
than I am. Politically, I am very similar to Kuthe and Marty, neither of
whom I am on decent terms with otherwise, whereas Gary and I get along
fairly well (our ribbing never gets really hostile), and he is a total
Republican.

You say that I lie about politics, when what is really the case is that I
start with far different *a priori* assumptions than you. That is not the
same as lying. Lying is when a person states something that he/she does not him/herself believe to be true. I very seldom lie, and pretty much never do
here.

> Your former observation on nym shifting is however true.

I make it very obvious when I change my posting name, and always sign my
posts, "--Bryan"

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/17/2015 5:45 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> You say that I lie about politics, when what is really the case is

That you lie.

You class label.

You trade in ancient rhetoric.

You lie, period.

Case closed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:00:29 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

> You class label.

The Fascists started a class war. The Fascists have been winning the
class war.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...2377537521970/

You side with the Fascists. The pendulum might be swinging back soon.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/18/2015 4:47 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:00:29 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
>

>> You class label.
>>

> The Fascists started a class war.

YOU are a total FASCIST, you ****ing fugly faced janitorial ****wit!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 10:24:56 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/18/2015 4:47 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:00:29 PM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> >

> >> You class label.
> >>

> > The Fascists started a class war.

> YOU are a total FASCIST, you ****ing fugly faced janitorial ****wit!

You can use any playground definitions you want, but Fascism is a system
where the government highly favors the interests of the ownership class,
to the detriment of the working class.

Leninism (you'd probably just call it Communism) is a system where the
ownership class is highly devalued, to the detriment of overall economic
activity and innovation.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/19/2015 5:02 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 10:24:56 AM UTC-5, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> The Fascists started a class war.

>> YOU are a total FASCIST, you ****ing fugly faced janitorial ****wit!

> You can use any playground definitions you want, but Fascism is a system
> where the government highly favors the interests of the ownership class,
> to the detriment of the working class.

Yes, statism defined, and YOU are it's house pet, you communistic SOB!

> Leninism (you'd probably just call it Communism) is a system where the
> ownership class is highly devalued, to the detriment of overall economic
> activity and innovation.
>
> --Bryan

I think you should be fed through a recycling shredder so some value
could one day be made of you, janitor-****wit!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hello Foodies,

Who is coming on the Culinary Tour of Italy in October to cook with me, Masterchef 6 Contestant Jonathan Scinto and with other famous Chefs from each region we visit in Italy?

CALL NOW ....914-797-2247 to BOOK the Tour & more info!
(limited to 100 guests)

Don't wait, the deadline to get your $400 deposit in is August 18th.

Can't wait to meet and cook with you

Molto Grazie!

Follow me:
https://www.facebook.com/ChefJonathanS
https://twitter.com/ChefJonathanS
www.chefjonathans.com

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...pslyscduuo.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2015 1:45 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
>> On 7/5/2015 8:12 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

>>> At that time, under those circumstances, I would have welcomed a plate
>>> of Carol's ketchup spaghetti sauce.

>> And you have since morphed into an elitist that criticizes other
>> people use of store bought mayonnaise.

> And just about zip else for that matter. ****.
>
> Cheri

Stew Webb, is one of VT’s contributors and the author of this pedophile
ring article, “George H. W. Bush Pedophile Sex Ring and Blackmail of
Congress,” was a former globalist elite through marriage, that elite
going by many names such as the Cabal, Masons, Jesuits, NWO and the
Illuminati bloodline families, six of which dominate global politics,
the Rothschilds being among the most influential. If you are not born
into royalty, you are nobody. If you wonder why Congress is so
ineffective against the Executive Branch of government, you need to
study the “honey pot” strategies of blackmailers.

A unique aspect of this on-line journal (VT) is its intricate network of
government insiders (aka, informants) that share sensitive information
on past and future black operations that are contrary to our
constitutional form of government (no longer, reader) or the common good.

If you read it in Veterans Today you can be assured the information has
more than a kernel of truth, if not right on target as they are not
opinions but information from trusted sources in government and the
secret societies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/26/2015 8:20 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> Stew Webb, is

Jethro Bodine FRAUD!