pennyaline

Default And speaking of the BF Contessa...

On this Saturdays program, the one with the carpenters rebuilding the
windmill... you remember, the guy with the Flock of Seagulls haircut...

Well anyway, was it just me, or did the BF Contessa look more pudgy and
squishy than usual? Positively watery, I thought. The puff around her eyes
was really noticeable.

Maybe it's attributable to bad lighting. The opening was shot in daylight,
which is notoriously unforgiving. It didn't stop there, though. She seemed
lackluster much of the time and too much of the show was shot indoors to
blame natural light for everything.